Friday, July 29, 2011

May the force be with you

A couple weeks ago all my dorky (yet amazing) neighbors got together a dusk for a screening of the original Star Wars (when Carrie Fisher looked awesome in the big brown buns and white dress - Leia is my hero).


My Star Wars obessed kids had a ball. They maybe caught about 30 minutes of movie, but had fun with the other neighborhood younglings. They practiced their lightsaber skills, ate popcorn and yummy cupcakes (my neighbor KF is an amazing cake decorator).
I also whipped up these totally cute Yoda coozies. One for each member of the family.
We all dorked out and watched on the big screen (made of a sheet on a metal pipe frame).
And I did up my hair just like my little Leia friend. I'm gonna have to make myself a white dress and cool funky belt by Halloween.
Fun was had by ALL.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an ideal way to spend an evening, Becca! Love reading your families ventures ... it ties us together!

    ReplyDelete