Friday, May 28, 2010

What's for dinner, Mom?

Mealtime, oh how I love to hate you. Why can’t we have the classic Leave it to Beaver dinners? Two well mannered children pulling up their chairs and having a lovely conversation about their day. Admittedly, a two year-old and three year-old aren’t the greatest conversationalists, but I’m game for discussing what happened on Caillou this morning or a round of “Row, Row, Row Your Boat.”

The worst part is making the meal. Will they eat Mac N Cheese today? They really liked these cheeseburgers last week. I never know what will happen. Today for lunch, I made “cheeseburgers” (that would be a bun and cheese, no meat), Cheetos and strawberries. All favorites, or at least they were last week.

Now that I’m done cleaning the kitchen floor for the second time today and sent the kids down to the basement, I can have a little Mommy time. DSW online here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment