Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day (Well belated anyway)

What a great surprise to have my wonderful mom come visit on Mother’s Day. My hubby got me everything I wanted. And my boys thought it was Mother’s Day for about five days in a row. I love being spoiled!

The boys are a little sleep deprived, but loved seeing their Mams. This morning, after being up for about two and a half minutes, Parker asked me if he could go wake her up. Later he asked if she was leaving today. I told him she needs to go keep Pops company, but he thought he should be able to “keep himself company by himself.”

Mom left a few things behind, which only means she has to come back soon. Right? At that Parker got all excited and said Mams and Pops could come get her hair clip in Pops’ truck.

I’m taking the boys out to Kentucky in June. How great is it that my parents can be such a big part of my kids’ lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment