Monday, March 22, 2010

Desperate Mom Tip #215

NEVER let your already weak stomached kid ride the merry-go-round thing at the park for more than 10 minutes.

Parker was loving the big kids pushing them around and stayed on that thing for ever. After a while he was just laying there, should have been my first hint. Then he told me he wanted to go home - hint number two. Quiet all (most) of the way home - hint number three. And about three miles from home - bleh.

Vomit all over the back seat of my car. It took me 30 minutes to take out Parker's seat, Dillon's seat (so I could get the seat protector off) and figure out how to take the carseat cover off.

Let's just say, next time we go to the "Taco Bell Park" (so named because it's near Taco Bell), we will focus our time on the slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment